Join us for an informative lunch & learn on Thursday, October 7th where we’ll discuss how Dell Technologies’ PowerFlex can unlock massive performance, scalability and agility within Shared Services Canada’s unique environment.
PowerFlex is a new breed of software-defined infrastructure that combines storage, compute and networking resources with industry-standard hardware. This eliminates horizontal silos and simplifies deployment and ongoing operations.
We will cover:
- Use Case – Mission-Critical Workloads, Containers and Kubernetes
- Automation, architectural flexibility and broad platform support that unlocks extreme agility
- Performance analytics, database optimization, operational efficiencies
- Multi-hypervisor support
11:00 AM – PureLogic IT Introduction
11:15 PM – Dell Technologies – PowerFlex architectural overview, use case and workloads consideration
12:00 PM – Q & A
12:15 PM – Closing Remarks
Thursday, October 7
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Christopher Kuppek – In technology for 15 years, primarily infrastructure and datacenter sales. Currently Senior Manager responsible for driving Dell Canada storage, HCI, and CI strategy for all of Canada Enterprise and Federal.
- Tareq Rajabi – 15+ years infrastructure & datacenter experience. Senior Solutions Consultant with deep specialization in hyper-converged, converged infrastructure, and other transformational technologies.
This is a virtual event. An UberEats gift card will be sent out prior to the event for lunch. It will be delivered to the email address registered with.