Explore how Hitachi’s Content Platform (HPC) enables modern analytics, ML & AI with a scalable high-performance object store.
Data is the most valuable resource in the world today and is tremendously untapped. The need to effectively analyze data to make decisions and take actions is paramount. Join PureLogic and Hitachi on Tuesday, September 29th for an exclusive webinar and learn how Hitachi’s Content Platform (HCP) hybrid cloud solution can effectively store, secure, and protect data at an unlimited scale.
In this interactive, technical webinar, you will:
- Get a technical overview of Hitachi’s Content Platform solution
- Discuss new strategies for modern analytics
- Understand how HCP object storage platform can optimize critical business workloads
What can HCP do for you?
- Easily scale on-demand to Exabyte range with massive scale-out and scale-up capabilities.
- Understand the anatomy of data and the value and/or risk it brings with its advanced metadata management capabilities.
- Optimize critical business workloads including common analytics engines such as Hadoop, Spark, Splunk, and more.
- Support workloads with high-performance requirements to enable advanced analytics models while controlling costs and DC overhead.
- And much more…
- 1:00 pm – Introductions – PureLogic, Hitachi Content Platform Specialist
- 1:15 pm – Deep dive into HPC
- 1:55 pm – HCP use cases and benefits in the GOC environment
- 2:30 pm – Questions
Space is limited, register today!
As a thank you for attending this webinar, PureLogic will send you a complimentary welcome package put together by Kin Vineyards. If you register before September 25th, you will receive the package prior to the webinar.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues who might be interested.